Visit The Museum
(Last admission 45 minutes before closing)
NOTE: THE MUSEUM HAS UPDATED AND ADDED PROCEDURES AND PROTOCOLS TO ENSURE THE SAFETY OF OUR GUESTS, STAFF, AND VOLUNTEERS DUE TO THE CORONAVIRUS OUTBREAK. PLEASE SEE OUR GUIDELINES AND PROTOCOLS TO LEARN MORE.
|Family of 4||$40|
|Seniors 65+ & Military (with ID)||$12|
|College Student with ID||$12|
|Children under age 4||Free|
Consider purchasing an annual membership for year-round admission to the museum and other benefits.
|Family of 4||$120|
Self-guided visits during open hours are available for groups of 10-40 individuals. Private group visits, during select hours the museum is not open, can be scheduled for groups of 20 or more. A minimum of two-weeks’ notice is requested, and scheduling is based on availability. Compliance with social distancing guidelines and protocols is requested. For pricing, questions, and additional information, please email us at email@example.com.
- Photos may be taken throughout the museum, and we encourage sharing on social media with the hashtag #ComputerMuseumOfAmerica
- Food and Drink are not permitted in the museum however water bottles are allowed
- Strollers are permitted in the museum
- Guests under the age of 15 must be accompanied by an adult
- Backpacks, suitcases, roller bags, and other types of large bags are not permitted in the museum
- Firearms, weapons, and explosives are prohibited in the museum
- Except for service animals, pets are prohibited in the museum
- Smoking is prohibited
- Ample free parking is available